Wednesday, August 13, 2008


Oh it was my first day of school as a brand new teacher today. It was SO fun. I have the very cutest kids ever. I really think I am going to like being a teacher. Check out how cute some of them are. They are making playdough M's! It was a very busy day though, my poor legs and feet have never run so fast. How do veteran teachers do it?!

I can't believe that school has already started though, what happened to the summer? Don't we say that every year?

My dad has been visiting from New Zealand, it was so nice to have him and Robin here. They left today and I will certainly miss them.

Mandy leaves for school in a couple of weeks, clear up in Idaho, I'm trying not to think about it...Kale was so glad to get back, she is a junior this year (yeiks!), Rex is a freshman, Riann an 8th grader and little Raddon is already in 4th grade. I don't know what happened to my little tiny kids. They grow way too fast!

Okay, I guess my family would like some dinner, better go feed them...

2 comments:

Andra said...

I'm excited for you!! Glad you had a good 1st day!

Jen Lynn said...

A ha. My mom just sent me the link to you page. Now I get to peek in on you every once in a while.

Nothing like eavesdropping on other people's lives - your kids are so old. Crazy how that happens in 8 years.

Good luck with teaching.