
I just love Sunday's, feel bad for my poor husband on these days though, he is usually gone ALL day. I love relaxing and being with my kids, we have the best conversations sometimes. They are pretty good people and pretty fun to be around.
Sylvia left on a mission a couple of weeks ago and we sure do miss her. She went to Salt Lake on a Family History mission. She is doing very good and I think is enjoying her time there, at least she talks like she does. We are all selfishly hoping she is homesick and won't sign up for another mission :)
School is going great. I have the cutest class. They are really good and they make me laugh every day by the cute things they say and do. Check out my new class blog here. Pretty cute kids!
Mandy heads back up to Idaho in a week and we will miss her again. Kale is a big senior and is my intern in my class. I love having her come and help me. Rex is a Sophomore and playing JV and dressing for Varsity football games. He played the whole game last Thursday and did really well! Riann is finally in high school and loves being with Rex and Kale (and all the rest of her friends) all day. She has waited for this day since 4th grade! :) Raddon is a big 5th grader, the biggest kids in their school, and he has really good classes and loves all his teachers.
Steve and I celebrated our 23rd Anniversary last week. I still can't believe time goes as fast as it does. They have been 23 perfect years and I have loved everyone of them. I still thank Heavenly Father for blessing me as he has!
Okay, enough rambling, hope everyone out there is well and happy!



No comments:
Post a Comment