So I had the best birthday! My husband is just about the coolest guy. He arranged with my boss to get a sub for me and took me the night before my birthday up to Greer. We were able to stay at the Red Setter Inn through some pretty neat coincidences. Anyway we woke up early the day of my birthday and went for a long hike clear up the river in Greer which is incredibly beautiful this time of year, by the way. Then we came back for a delicious breakfast at the Inn. Then we headed over to Show Low to hang out for the rest of the day. He always treats me right and I am very spoiled. It has been more than once that I have wondered what I ever did to deserve him!
It was a perfect day!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oooohhhh! What a good guy! Happy birthday a little bit late!
Post a Comment