Sunday, September 7, 2008

So Mandy got off to school okay and she seems to be doing really well and is very happy...at least she is putting on a happy face. Steve said it was the hardest thing he has done in a really long time, driving away and just leaving her there :( She ought to have a blast though and will make lots of new friends.
Rex got an interception in last weeks football game against St. Johns and the Elks beat them 33-0. GO ELKS!!! He is doing so well.
Kale and Riann are just getting into the whole school social scene. They are so funny, and Raddon did an 18 mile hike yesterday with his dad. What great kids.
Okay, I guess that's all for now. Oh yeah, how about Sarah Palin?! I think the Republicans might have a chance now...

1 comment:

Andra said...

I am putting on a sad face, I am going to miss Mandy! :o(