Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another week already! Where is the time going? Do you realize there is only 2 1/2 months until Christmas???!!!! Yeiks! Life really needs to slow down!
So, Steve and I are all set to go on our cruise to Mexico this Thursday. I hope the kids can survive without us :). I think they are just about as excited for us to leave as we are. (anyone in the vicinity, please check them out occasionally and see if our house is still in one piece...please.....)
What do you do on a cruise anyway? I'm more of the Disneyland type vacationer. Not big into the social scene (as far as getting out and meeting new people, doesn't that sound rude) I would just rather have a big theme park with lots of roller coasters at the ready, but you know, I think I will be able to handle a cruise. Although, I am terrified of the ocean. (I saw Jaws way too young!)
Okay, until later....

2 comments:

Andra said...

Are you guys gonna get in a fight while Gopher and Julie try to patch things up between the two of you? Maybe Iassac will give you some love advice over a Shirley Temple? That would be awesome!!!

Mandy said...

Hey I found a picture of my Bella on there! I just found your blog today~ thanx again for the cute bracelets. They are a hit and it was so thoughtful of you.