Monday, October 20, 2008

Little Sis

Okay, so my little sister, (Nancy's family) just wrote the nicest things about me on her blog... which she didn't have to do, but did. I'm telling ya, some people are so nice and considerate. I am amazed continually by the nice things that people do for each other and wish I could be more like them.
Last week I was really sick and one of my best friends, Julie, brought dinner to me. I received flowers, cards and presents from all my students. Friends called all day on my birthday just to wish me well...and sometimes it feels like I never do anything for anyone. Anyway, thanks to all of you who have been sooooooo nice. I love you all, and especially you Jenny. You made me feel so good and accepted. I will always love you and your family. Your mom is one of my greatest hero's.
I have come to realize these last few weeks with all the bad news and sad happenings that have occurred in our small little town just how precious and short life can be. Too short not to share our feelings with others. So to all of you...thanks, and I love ya...

1 comment:

Andra said...

I suck at being your friend, I didn't even know you were sick!!