So, the cruise was a blast! We loved it. There is something about being on the ocean that is so calming. I would have been happy to sit on the deck at the front of the ship the whole time and just watch the water, but Steve can't sit still for more than 5 minutes. He constantly has to be doing something (ADHD???) Anyway, we had a great time. When we ported at Ensenada Mexico we rented a 4 wheeler and went to the beach and sand dunes which was way too much fun! The beach was beautiful, sand was perfect.
I really do think I could do another cruise, but it would have to be longer:)
Our house survived, thanks to all those who watched out for our kids while we were gone. We have the best friends!
Mandy is doing really well up in Idaho. She is a little stressed by all the school work, but she is loving her roommates and finds all sorts of cool stuff to do with them.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am glad you guys had fun on your cruise!
Glad that you enjoyed the cruise.
The bigger the boat the more there is to do.
Are you posting pics.
PaPa
My blog is under construction..
Post a Comment