Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and Christmas Parties

Okay, so who had a great Holiday? Me! Thanksgiving is the greatest of all holidays because time spent with family and friends, the laid back nature of it all, and the message it gives us...to be Thankful for those things we have.
Our shopping experience was one to be remembered on Black Friday and Saturday hosted the Ward Party...we sure missed you (A. C.) :) It was a great party. I love how we have it in the morning, serve breakfast and do all the traditional type things. We have always had to compete with the Madrigal Dinner the first weekend in December, the Round Ball Tournament the second week in December and after that it is just too late in the month, so we decided to hold our party the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Thanks to all of you who attended, I couldn't believe you all showed up, we were worried that too many of you would be gone because of the holiday, but you came through and we thank you for it. It was great!
That's about all I have for now, only things would have been so much better with our number 1 daughter...she is the kindest, most thoughtful person I know. Hopefully next year! Thank you Rushton's for helping her through a tough time! She said she felt like she was home, you all made her feel so welcome.

1 comment:

Andra said...

I am so sad I totally forgot the party. Now I have to wait ONE WHOLE YEAR for the next one!!