Wow that break went by so fast. Guess that's what happens when you are having fun! I hope all of you had as wonderful of a Christmas as we did. If all else were taken away and all I had was my family, sure it would be hard, but having them would make it bearable. If there is one thing I have come to realize lately it is that my family means everything to me and without them I wouldn't have anything worth, well, anything. So this new year brings thankfulness for those things that I do have.
I have also learned to keep my chin up through adversity because moping around about things isn't going to help anyone or anything.
Well, that was a bit preachy, didn't mean it to be, more of a self reflection.
This year will bring a lot of running. Mandy, Rex, my friend Ann and I are training for a marathon. I did a 10K yesterday and it felt really good.
Mandy will turn 20 this year!!!!! She just can't be that old!
My baby will be 11 and we will also be so sad to see Kale graduate and start her life.
There will be a trip to Washington State in August. Can't wait to see that beautiful country again.
And of course, any trip to Disneyland at any point during the year will be especially looked forward to!
Okay, that is enough rambling for now. Quite boring I'm afraid. I don't know that I even took any pictures over the holiday, but if I did I will certainly add them later.
Hope you are all well and that this New Year will bring wonderful things for all of you!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Funny how the breaks always zoom by so quickly! Funny also, that the teachers seem to be the ones most looking forward to them!
Post a Comment