So this is what we woke up to this morning. Isn't it beautiful! School has been cake this week. Monday was MLK Day, Tuesday was a normal day, Wednesday and Thursday were both 2 hour delays, and today was canceled! It has been a great week, and to end it like this is even better. Too bad I didn't go to the store yesterday and stock up. I just want to sit by the fire...oh well, maybe tomorrow!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Snow Day
So this is what we woke up to this morning. Isn't it beautiful! School has been cake this week. Monday was MLK Day, Tuesday was a normal day, Wednesday and Thursday were both 2 hour delays, and today was canceled! It has been a great week, and to end it like this is even better. Too bad I didn't go to the store yesterday and stock up. I just want to sit by the fire...oh well, maybe tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
And read a good book ;) Sounds so cozy
I am sooooo jealous of your work week! But, you can keep all that snow... Yuck! On the other hand, we had a lot of rain down here, and it was wonderful to finally see some!
It was a really good, cozy kinda day. Loved being home with the kids :)
Post a Comment