So we made it through again! This time the guys wanted to take a route not taken before, so we did a 25 mile hike!!! What were they thinking! It was a long, hard day! We went in and out, down and up, over and over. It took 13 hours. But now that it's done I'm so glad we did it. Marathon, pshaw...no big deal after this day! :)
There are a couple of typo's, so please forgive me, Tom...and I know, destination is spelled this way, not desdination :)
 |
 |
| Make a slideshow |
4 comments:
Seriously, I'm impressed. Inspired, even! Do you think you could take that trail with a stroller????
Ha, ha....well, you could sure try! :)
Oh MY GOODNESS! Your pictures were amazing. Um. I think I would have DIED!!! to have climbed the rock slide. Just the pictures about gave me a heart attack! You are so amazing. I don't think I will try that trail though.
I did die laughing at your Big **** steps. ha ha ha!
Gorgeous photos! Glad you made it safely home.
Post a Comment