Sunday, February 28, 2010

Grand Canyon

It was beautiful, but one of the hardest things I have ever done! I'm sure glad Steve was there, I never could have done it without him! I am so sore today! I am sitting here with hot packs on both calves. I can't walk! And Steve just gets up and keeps going, he's an animal.
I am proud to belong to the "rimmer" club now. Next time, North Rim to South Rim.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our Grand Canyon Hike
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
slideshow design made with Smilebox

2 comments:

Niki said...

You're awesome for taking that on! I've never even been to the Grand Canyon myself. Isn't that a shame? And I live so close!

Habitually Hamblin said...

It is a shame, you really need to go. I will even take you. It is almost as hard as the trek! :)