Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stuff

So my nephew Ray comes home from his mission tomorrow! 2 years goes by so fast. Ray is a great kid and I'm sure he was an excellent missionary. All my nieces are here right now making signs to hang on signs as he comes into town. Bunch of great kids if you ask me. I just love listening to them laugh, not a better sound in the whole world!

Looking so forward to Spring Break this next week! (Starts Friday after school, can't wait!!!!) Steve wanted me to get up early yesterday and go get a load of wood with him and I just couldn't bring myself to do it, just one day to sleep in is all I ask. This getting up and having to be somewhere every day is hard. Course I am about the worlds biggest pansy.

I took some time off training for my marathon to train for the canyon, but I got back to it yesterday and ran 7 miles. I know its not much by most marathoners standards, but it is more than I have ever done and it felt pretty good. Just 19.2 miles more to go!

Rex is doing his Eagle Project this Saturday if anyone wants to come and help. He will be a really happy boy to have that finished finally! He is not a huge fan of scouts, so getting him this far has been a feat, we will all be in party mode Saturday night!

Well, I guess I don't have to much more to say, so..... have a good one!

No comments: